Handbook for new members to aid in understanding how the cooperative, Casa Nueva, is structured and run, as well as individual member's role within the cooperative.
28 essential questions for any start-up to ask - and try to answer - before meeting with a lawyer.
The purpose of this study is to get as current and accurate a count as possible of the worker cooperatives and democratic workplaces in the United States. Some previous counts were done in the 2000s, and most recently the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives' study of the economic impact of cooperatives included worker cooperatives. But there were issues with all of these studies, and moreover none of them gathered data on longevity.
A presentation on how employees can buy-out a company and convert to a worker cooperative.
A 2-page brochure with basic information about converting your business to a worker cooperaive.
- Estudio de caso sobre el desarrollo de cooperativas de trabajadores
- Un Ejemplo de Cronograma del Desarrollo de una Cooperativa
Evalúan su Capacidad
- Hoja de Trabajo: Modelo para desarrollar tu cooperative
- Hoja de Trabajo: Su Organizacion y la Nueva Cooperativa
- Hoja de Trabajo: Habilidades para el negocio: ?Tienen lo que necesitan?
- Hoja de Trabajo: Envuesta de necesidades
- Hoja de Trabajo: Cronograma de Desarrollo