- Coursework is built from ground-level experiences that worker co-op managers face
- Course instructors are experienced cooperative managers and developers
- Material covers best practices used in both cooperative and conventional business.
- Managers and board members of recently converted or converting workplaces
- Managers/management roles and teams of new, established or growing worker cooperatives
- Developers and TA providers supporting worker cooperatives
2018 COURSES OFFERED
MANAGEMENT SKILLS CHECK-UP
A FREE assessment of your democratic management skills, conducted through a 60-minute webinar offered each month in 2018. Register here.
DEMOCRATIC MANAGEMENT CRASH COURSE
A 1.5 day democratic management crash course, covering the basics of open book management, aligning members around business strategy, organizational change process, shared accountability and functional democratic structures in a cooperative. Offered in person, in regions across the US. Register for the March 9-10 crash course in NYC here. *Discount for USFWC members
CRITICAL MANAGEMENT TOPICS
A series of webinars featuring worker coop managers telling real-life stories of successes, failures and rebounds offered monthly through 75 minute webinars covering basic and booster topics like using open book management to build engagement, human resources in a worker cooperative, working relationship between manager and board. *Discount for USFWC members